“Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.”
– Albert Einstein
Answer Sure’s 4-Step Landline Service:
- Set up a second line with your phone service provider. Answer Sure links to your phone through this additional line.
Note: For best results, be certain that you share your new, second phone number with Answer Sure only. We will confirm this number when setting up your service and we will ensure that your additional line is registered with the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Fill out our Client Profile.
- Choose a unique code for the caller vetting process.
- Using the “Call Forward” function on your primary telephone number, you automatically send incoming calls to your second line, where they will be vetted by Answer Sure. We ensure that your incoming calls are managed. Potential scammers cannot contact you without clearance from Answer Sure.
** We highly recommend adding the landline phone number your Answer Sure service will be placed on, as well as the newly acquired second phone line to the National Do Not Call Registry. **
Scam and spam calls are on the rise. They have become so common, many people see them as one of life’s inconveniences. At Answer Sure we say, “no way”! Everyone deserves be free of repeated spam calls. We have created an app in conjunction with our premium call protection service for you and those you care about. Answer Sure can give you peace of mind.
The AnswerSure app is the seamless phone-interface you’ve been looking for.
- Availability for both iOS and Android
- Contact list segmentation & organization
- Secure, encrypted access using unique user-generated code
- “Block All Except My Contacts” feature (on Android only)
- Seamless remote subscriber accessibility to add or remove mobile devices
(For example – A son or daughter can remotely subscribe for his or her parents/loved ones.)
The Answer Sure app is free to download. A subscription is required to use the call blocking service. New clients can try the Answer Sure call blocking service completely free for 7 days. Once the trial ends, your subscription will automatically begin. You can cancel your subscription at any time using our website, AnswerSure.com.