“Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.”
– Albert Einstein
Answer Sure’s 4-Step Landline Service:
- A second line with your phone provider is required to start this service. Answer Sure links to your phone through this additional line.
- Fill out our Client Profile.
- Choose a unique code for the caller vetting process.
- Using the “Call Forward” function on your primary telephone number, you automatically send incoming calls to be vetted by Answer Sure. We ensure that your incoming calls are managed. Potential scammers cannot contact you without use of your unique code.
** Note: For best results, be certain that you share your new, second phone number with Answer Sure only. We will confirm this number when setting up your service and we will ensure that your additional line is registered with the National Do Not Call Registry.**
** It has come to our attention that from time to time, break through calls may come through the newly added secondary phone line within our landline service. We have no control over the disclosure of the secondary phone number. There may be a need to change the original secondary phone number when and if this occurs. **
Scam and spam calls are on the rise. They have become so common, many people see them as one of life’s inconveniences. At Answer Sure we say, “no way”! Everyone deserves be free of repeated spam calls. We have created an app in conjunction with our premium call protection service for you and those you care about. Answer Sure can give you peace of mind.
The AnswerSure app is the seamless phone-interface you’ve been looking for.
- Availability for both iOS and Android
- Contact list segmentation & organization
- Secure, encrypted access using unique user-generated code
- “Block All Except My Contacts” feature (on Android only)
- Seamless remote subscriber accessibility to add or remove mobile devices
(For example – A son or daughter can remotely subscribe for his or her parents/loved ones.)
The Answer Sure app is free to download. A subscription is required to use the call blocking service. New clients can try the Answer Sure call blocking service completely free for 7 days. Once the trial ends, your subscription will automatically begin. You can cancel your subscription at any time using our website, AnswerSure.com.